Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:36:21 GMT by Kelly Clanton

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Reviews: Overall, the reviews for Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic are overwhelmingly positive, with a rating of 4.93/5. It appears to offer a safe and natural solution for weight management and improving sleep quality. If you're seeking an effortless and convenient method to shed weight, enhance sleep, diminish cravings, and even enhance skin complexion, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic might be worth exploring.

When it comes to weight loss and wellness, finding the right solution can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. With countless products flooding the market, each claiming to be the next big thing, it's easy to feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to turn. However, amidst the sea of options, one product has been generating buzz for its potential to support weight loss and improve overall health: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic.

In this comprehensive guide, we'll delve into Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic reviews, exploring what makes this product unique, how it works, its key ingredients, potential benefits, and real-life experiences from users like you. Whether you're considering trying Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic yourself or simply curious about its efficacy, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.

What is Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic?

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is a dietary supplement designed to promote weight loss and improve overall health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients, each chosen for its potential to support metabolism, reduce cravings, enhance energy levels, and improve sleep quality. The tonic comes in powdered form and is typically consumed once daily, preferably before bedtime.

👉👉Official Website: Click Here

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Pros and Cons

Pros

Cons

1. Natural Ingredients: Formulated with natural

1. Limited Availability: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may not be

ingredients known for their potential to support

widely available in all regions, limiting accessibility.

weight loss and overall well-being.

2. Metabolism Boost: Supports a healthy metabolism

2. Individual Results May Vary: Results with Sumatra Slim

to aid in calorie burning and fat loss.

Belly Tonic may vary from person to person depending on

factors such as lifestyle and body composition.

3. Appetite Control: Helps reduce cravings and

3. Requires Consistency: Like any dietary supplement,

control appetite, making it easier to stick to a

consistent use of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is necessary

healthy eating plan.

to experience optimal results.

4. Digestive Support: Promotes better digestion and

4. Not a Quick Fix: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is not a

nutrient absorption for improved gut health.

miracle solution and should be used in conjunction with

a balanced diet and regular exercise for best results.

5. Energy Enhancement: Provides a natural energy

5. Taste Preference: Some users may not enjoy the taste

boost to support an active lifestyle and

of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, although it can be easily

motivation for exercise.

masked by mixing with other beverages.

6. Positive Customer Feedback: Backed by

6. Price Point: While prices may vary, some individuals

testimonials and reviews from satisfied

may find the cost of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic to be

customers who have experienced its benefits.

relatively high compared to similar products.

7. Money-Back Guarantee: Offers a satisfaction

guarantee, allowing customers to try the product

risk-free and receive a refund if not satisfied.

This overview provides a balanced look at the strengths and weaknesses of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, helping individuals make an informed decision about whether it's the right supplement for their needs.

👉👉Click Here To Buy Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic From Its Official Website

Key Ingredients in Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic contains a variety of potent ingredients, each selected for its unique properties and potential health benefits. Let's take a closer look at some of the key ingredients found in this powerful formula:

1. Valerian Root: Known for its calming effects, valerian root may help promote relaxation and improve sleep quality, making it easier to achieve restful sleep each night.
  2. Hops: This plant extract is often used to support relaxation and reduce anxiety. In Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, hops may help improve sleep quality and reduce cravings.
  3. 5-HTP: Derived from the Griffonia simplicifolia plant, 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in mood regulation and appetite control. By increasing serotonin levels, 5-HTP may help reduce cravings and support weight loss.
  4. Berberine: This compound, found in plants like Berberis vulgaris, has been studied for its potential to support weight loss and improve metabolic health. Berberine may help regulate blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and support healthy cholesterol levels.
  5. Spirulina Blue: A type of blue-green algae, spirulina is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It may help support metabolism, reduce inflammation, and improve energy levels.
  6. Black Cohosh: This herb is often used to alleviate menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes and night sweats. In Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, black cohosh may help improve sleep quality and reduce inflammation.
  7. Lutein: Known for its role in eye health, lutein is a carotenoid that may also support weight management. It may help reduce cravings and support overall metabolic health.
  8. Inulin: A type of prebiotic fiber, inulin acts as a food source for beneficial gut bacteria. It may help support digestive health, reduce appetite, and promote feelings of fullness.

Potential Benefits of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic

Now that we've explored some of the key ingredients in Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, let's discuss the potential benefits of this dietary supplement:

1. Supports Weight Loss: The natural ingredients in Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may help support weight loss by promoting metabolism, reducing cravings, and supporting healthy blood sugar levels.
  2. Improves Sleep Quality: Ingredients like valerian root and hops may help promote relaxation and improve sleep quality, leading to more restful nights and increased energy levels during the day.
  3. Increases Energy Levels: By supporting metabolism and enhancing sleep quality, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may help increase energy levels, allowing you to feel more alert and focused throughout the day.
  4. Reduces Cravings: Ingredients like 5-HTP and inulin may help reduce cravings for unhealthy foods, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet and achieve your weight loss goals.
  5. Supports Digestive Health: The prebiotic fiber inulin may help support digestive health by feeding beneficial gut bacteria and promoting regularity.
  6. Promotes Overall Well-Being: With its blend of natural ingredients, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may promote overall well-being by supporting metabolic health, reducing inflammation, and improving mood.

Does Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Really Work?

The effectiveness of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic can vary from person to person. While many users report positive results, including increased energy, improved sleep, and reduced cravings, individual experiences may differ based on factors such as lifestyle, diet, and overall health.

Consistent use and patience are essential for seeing potential benefits. It's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.

How does Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Work?

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic works by harnessing the power of its natural ingredients to support weight loss and improve overall health. The tonic is designed to be consumed nightly, and its ingredients work synergistically to address various aspects of wellness:

1. Improved Sleep: One of the key components of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is its ability to enhance sleep quality. Ingredients like valerian root and hops have calming properties that promote relaxation and deep, restorative sleep. Quality sleep is essential for regulating metabolism and supporting weight loss.
  2. Metabolism Support: The tonic contains ingredients like berberine and spirulina, which are known to boost metabolism and promote fat burning. By enhancing metabolic function, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic helps the body convert food into energy more efficiently, leading to potential weight loss benefits.
  3. Appetite Control: Ingredients like 5-HTP and inulin help regulate appetite and cravings, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet and consume fewer calories. By curbing cravings and promoting feelings of fullness, the tonic may support weight management efforts.
  4. Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Effects: Several ingredients in Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, such as spirulina and black cohosh, possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These compounds help reduce inflammation in the body, support cellular health, and protect against oxidative stress, which can contribute to weight gain and other health issues.
  5. Gut Health: The tonic contains prebiotic fibers like inulin, which nourish beneficial gut bacteria and support digestive health. A healthy gut microbiome is essential for proper digestion, nutrient absorption, and overall well-being.

By addressing these key aspects of health, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic aims to promote weight loss, improve sleep quality, increase energy levels, and support overall vitality.

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic customer reviews

1. Jane W.: "I've struggled with weight loss for years, but Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic has been a game-changer for me. It's helped me control my cravings and I've noticed a significant difference in my energy levels."
  2. Mark S.: "I was skeptical at first, but after trying Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic for a few weeks, I've lost several pounds and I feel great! Definitely recommend giving it a try."
  3. Emily K.: "I've tried so many supplements in the past with little to no results, but Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic actually works! It's helped me shed those stubborn pounds and I couldn't be happier."
  4. David L.: "Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic has become a staple in my daily routine. Not only has it helped me lose weight, but I've also noticed improvements in my digestion and overall well-being."
  5. Sarah M.: "I've been using Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic for a few months now and I'm amazed at the results. It's helped me slim down without feeling deprived or hungry all the time."
  6. Michael H.: "I've struggled with my weight for years, but Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic has made it so much easier to stick to a healthy lifestyle. I've already recommended it to all my friends!"
  7. Anna B.: "I've tried countless supplements in the past, but Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is the only one that's actually worked for me. It's helped me lose weight and feel more confident in my own skin."
  8. Tom R.: "Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic has been a game-changer for me. It's helped me lose weight and keep it off, and I love that it's made with natural ingredients."
  9. Jessica P.: "I started taking Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic a few weeks ago and I've already noticed a difference in my energy levels and appetite. I'm excited to see what other benefits it brings!"
  10. Alex C.: "I've been struggling to lose weight for years, but Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic has finally given me the results I've been looking for. It's easy to take and it actually works!"

Real-Life Experiences with Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic

To provide you with a more comprehensive understanding of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, let's take a look at some real-life experiences from users who have tried the product:

• Increased Energy: Many users report feeling more energized and alert after taking Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic. They describe experiencing sustained energy throughout the day, without the crashes commonly associated with caffeine or other stimulants.
  • Improved Sleep Quality: Numerous users note improvements in their sleep quality after incorporating Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic into their nightly routine. They report falling asleep more easily, staying asleep longer, and waking up feeling more refreshed and rejuvenated.
  • Reduced Cravings: Users frequently mention a decrease in cravings for unhealthy foods after taking Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic. They describe feeling less tempted to indulge in sugary snacks or late-night cravings, leading to better adherence to their weight loss goals.
  • Weight Loss Results: While individual results may vary, many users report experiencing weight loss or reductions in body fat percentage after using Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic. They attribute these results to a combination of improved metabolism, reduced cravings, and better overall health.
  • Improved Mood: Some users note improvements in their mood and overall well-being after taking Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic. They describe feeling more positive, motivated, and focused, which they attribute to the product's effects on serotonin levels and mood regulation.

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic: What I like!

1. Natural Ingredients: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic boasts a lineup of natural ingredients, including valerian root, hops, and spirulina, known for their health benefits and minimal side effects.
  2. Increased Energy Levels: Many users report experiencing a significant boost in energy levels after using the tonic, helping them stay active throughout the day without experiencing crashes.
  3. Pain Relief: Some users have found relief from aches and pains, thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of certain ingredients in the tonic.
  4. Improved Sleep Quality: The tonic's blend of ingredients, such as valerian root and hops, may promote better sleep quality, leading to more restful nights and improved overall well-being.
  5. Clearer Thoughts: Users have reported experiencing clearer thinking and improved mental clarity after using Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, enhancing focus and decision-making abilities.
  6. Positive Impact on Lipid Profile: Some users have seen improvements in their lipid profiles, including cholesterol levels, after incorporating the tonic into their routine.
  7. Cardiovascular Support: The tonic may support cardiovascular health, leading to improved heart function and increased stamina during physical activities.
  8. Healthy and Vibrant Skin: Many users have noticed improvements in their skin's appearance, including reduced breakouts and a more radiant complexion, attributed to the tonic's antioxidant properties.
  9. Reduced Cravings: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may help curb cravings for unhealthy snacks, making it easier to stick to a balanced diet and maintain weight loss goals.

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Bad: What I don’t like!

1. Patience Required: While many users experience positive results, it's essential to understand that significant changes may take time, requiring consistent use of the tonic over an extended period.
  2. Consistency is Crucial: Missing doses of the tonic may hinder progress, as consistent usage is necessary to maintain its benefits and see long-term results.
  3. Proprietary Blend: While the tonic lists its ingredients, the exact proportions of each component in the proprietary blend are not disclosed, leaving some users uncertain about the efficacy of the formula.
  4. Cost Considerations: The price of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may be a concern for some individuals, especially if purchasing multiple bottles or considering long-term use.
  5. Availability Limitations: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is exclusively available for purchase through the official website, which may be inconvenient for individuals who prefer to buy products in-store or from third-party retailers.
  6. Individual Variations: Results may vary from person to person, depending on factors such as lifestyle, diet, and overall health status, making it essential to manage expectations and be patient with progress.
  7. Allergic Reactions: While the tonic contains natural ingredients, individuals with allergies or sensitivities to certain components should exercise caution and consult with a healthcare professional before use..

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Side Effects

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, some users may experience mild side effects, such as gastrointestinal discomfort or allergic reactions to certain ingredients.

It's essential to read the product label carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medications. If you experience any adverse reactions while using Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention if necessary.

Is Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Safe and Legit?

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is formulated with natural ingredients and is generally considered safe for most people when taken as directed. However, as with any dietary supplement, individual responses may vary, and it's essential to consider potential risks and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.

As for its legitimacy, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is produced by a reputable company that adheres to strict quality standards in manufacturing. The product is backed by scientific research on its ingredients and their potential benefits for weight loss and overall health.

While many users have reported positive experiences with Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, it's essential to approach any supplement with realistic expectations. While it may support weight loss and improve certain aspects of health, it's not a miracle cure, and results may vary depending on factors like diet, exercise, and individual physiology.

To ensure safety and effectiveness, it's crucial to purchase Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic from authorized retailers and follow the recommended dosage instructions. Additionally, if you experience any adverse reactions or have concerns about the product's safety, discontinue use and consult with a healthcare professional.

Overall, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic can be a safe and legitimate option for individuals looking to support their weight loss goals and improve their overall well-being, but it's essential to approach it with caution and in consultation with a healthcare provider.

Where to Buy Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic?

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is exclusively available for purchase on the official website. To ensure authenticity and access to exclusive offers, it's recommended to buy directly from the manufacturer's site.

The cost of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic varies depending on the package chosen:

• 1 bottle (30-day supply): $59
  • 3 bottles (90-day supply): $147 ($49 per bottle)
  • 6 bottles (180-day supply): $234 ($39 per bottle)

The product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. If unsatisfied with the results, customers can request a full refund within 90 days of purchase, no questions asked.

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Bonus

Looking to get more bang for your buck? Look no further! When you opt for three bottles of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic, not only are you investing in your health, but you're also unlocking two bonus books that are absolutely free of charge.

But wait, there's more! Opt for the six-bottle package, and we'll throw in complimentary shipping to sweeten the deal even further. It's like getting a bonus gift on top of your already amazing purchase.

BONUS 1: The Revolutionary Anti-Aging Blueprint

This incredible bonus, valued at $39.99, is yours at no extra cost. Delve into the secrets of age-defying skincare and energy rejuvenation without spending a dime. Unveil the holistic wisdom that promises smoother skin and boundless energy, all thanks to the power of nature's secrets.

BONUS 2: Bulletproof Confidence

Boost your self-assurance with our complimentary copy of "Bulletproof Confidence," a $44.99 value. Transform shy moments into confident strides with expert guidance that pairs perfectly with your journey towards a slimmer waistline.

With these bonus materials, your Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic purchase becomes even more valuable. Don't miss out on the added benefits – seize the opportunity to enhance your health and confidence today!

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Key Highlights

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is a unique dietary supplement designed to support healthy weight management and promote overall well-being. Here are some key highlights of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic:

1. Natural Ingredients: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients known for their potential to support weight loss and improve digestion. These ingredients are carefully selected to work synergistically and provide maximum benefits.
  2. Metabolism Boost: One of the primary goals of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is to boost metabolism, helping the body burn calories more efficiently. By enhancing metabolic function, this supplement may aid in weight loss and fat burning.
  3. Appetite Control: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic includes ingredients that may help reduce cravings and control appetite, making it easier to stick to a healthy eating plan and avoid overeating.
  4. Digestive Support: Poor digestion can hinder weight loss efforts and contribute to feelings of bloating and discomfort. Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic contains ingredients that support digestive health, promoting better nutrient absorption and a healthier gut microbiome.
  5. Energy Enhancement: Many users report feeling more energized and revitalized after incorporating Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic into their daily routine. This increase in energy can support an active lifestyle and may help motivate individuals to engage in regular exercise.
  6. Convenient and Easy to Use: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is available in a convenient liquid form that can be easily mixed with water or your favorite beverage. This makes it simple to incorporate into your daily routine, whether at home or on the go.
  7. Positive Customer Feedback: Customers who have tried Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic have reported positive experiences, with many noting improvements in weight management, energy levels, and overall well-being. Real-life testimonials and reviews attest to the effectiveness of this supplement.
  8. Money-Back Guarantee: Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic comes with a satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind to customers who may be hesitant to try a new product. If you're not completely satisfied with your results, you can take advantage of the manufacturer's refund policy.

Overall, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic offers a holistic approach to weight management, combining natural ingredients with proven benefits to support a healthier lifestyle. Whether you're looking to shed excess pounds, boost energy levels, or improve digestion, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may be a valuable addition to your wellness routine.

FAQs about Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic

1. How does Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic work?

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic works by harnessing the power of natural ingredients to support weight loss, improve sleep quality, and promote overall well-being. Its blend of ingredients may help boost metabolism, reduce cravings, support healthy blood sugar levels, and enhance mood, leading to potential weight loss and improved health outcomes.

2. Is Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic safe to use?

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is formulated with natural ingredients and is generally considered safe for most individuals when used as directed. However, it's essential to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have underlying health conditions, are pregnant or nursing, or are taking medications.

3. How should I take Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic?

For best results, it's recommended to take Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic once daily, preferably before bedtime. Simply mix the powdered tonic with water or your favorite beverage and drink it approximately 30 minutes before going to bed. Be sure to follow the dosage instructions provided on the product packaging.

4. How long does it take to see results with Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic?

Individual results may vary, but many users report experiencing noticeable benefits within a few weeks of starting Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic. However, it's essential to be patient and consistent with your regimen, as results may take time to manifest fully. Additionally, incorporating a healthy diet and regular exercise routine can help enhance the effectiveness of the product.

5. Are there any side effects associated with Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic?

While Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic is generally well-tolerated, some individuals may experience mild side effects, such as digestive discomfort or drowsiness, especially when first starting the supplement. These side effects are typically temporary and tend to resolve on their own as your body adjusts to the product. If you experience any severe or persistent side effects, discontinue use and consult with your healthcare provider.

6. Can I take Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic if I'm on medication?

If you're currently taking medication or have any underlying health conditions, it's crucial to consult with your healthcare provider before starting Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic or any other dietary supplement. Certain ingredients in the tonic may interact with medications or exacerbate underlying health issues, so it's essential to seek professional medical advice to ensure safety and efficacy.

7. Can I use Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic if I'm pregnant or nursing?

If you're pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant, it's best to avoid using Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic or any other dietary supplement without consulting with your healthcare provider first. While the product contains natural ingredients, it's essential to prioritize the health and safety of both you and your baby, and your healthcare provider can provide personalized guidance based on your individual circumstances.

Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic Reviews: Conclusion

In conclusion, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic offers a unique blend of natural ingredients designed to support weight loss, improve sleep quality, increase energy levels, and promote overall well-being. With its carefully selected ingredients and potential benefits, it's no wonder why this dietary supplement has garnered positive reviews from users around the world.

Whether you're looking to shed excess pounds, improve your sleep, or simply boost your overall health, Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic may be worth considering as part of your wellness routine. However, as with any dietary supplement, it's essential to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new regimen, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications.

So why wait? Experience the potential benefits of Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic for yourself and embark on a journey towards a healthier, happier you!

👉👉Order Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic With A 90-day Money-back Guarantee From Its Official Website

Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:30 GMT by Kelly Clanton
sumatra slim belly tonic review
sumatra slim belly tonic customer reviews
sumatra slim belly tonic reddit
sumatra slim belly tonic walmart
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:33 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:34 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:35 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:36 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:37 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:38 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:39 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:40 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:41 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:43 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:44 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:44 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:45 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:47 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:47 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:49 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:52 GMT by Kelly Clanton
Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 20:38:53 GMT by Kelly Clanton

You must be signed in to post in this forum.